How This Works

Once you have contacted me concerning a project, a consultation will be set up. This can be done via emails. During this consultation, we will discuss all aspects of your project including your ideas and what you expect from this project. I require 50% of the total payment to begin work. A contract will be created detailing the aspects of the project for both of us to sign.

You will provide me with photographs and journaling ideas. If at any time I have questions concening your project I will contact you for clarification. Once I am satisfied that I have met your expectations, I will email you a proof of what I have accomplished. At this time, it is your job to proofread and ensure that everything is correct. If there are any errors in your project, I will immediately correct them. If there are additional changes you would like made outside of designer errors, a small fee may apply. I will continue to send proofs to you until you are satisfied.

Once you have okayed the proofs, I will send them for printing and have your project sent to you. I strive to have your project to you in a timely manner. Larger projects will take longer to finish and I have no control over the length of time printing of a project takes.

I use quality products from designers including:
Designs by Krista
Ellie Lash
Tangie Baxter
and others