Me

I am a digital artist. I have spent hundreds of hours creating scrapbook pages. I spend this time recording my own memories, but also learning and perfecting techniques that will be used in your scrapbook pages, albums, and cards. I have been recognized for my designs by being allowed to participate in many Creative Teams. Designers give me their products for my use. In turn, they use my layouts to advertise their designs.
I am a mother to 5 beautiful children, who are the major focuses of most of my layouts. I am the wife of a wonderful man who pushes me to excel in my talents.
I have received a degree in family history from Brigham Young University where I spent many hours learning the process in performing family history research and completing family history research. I am specialized in German research, but I also have a lot of experience in the British Isles and the Mid-Atlantic States (specifically Pennsylvania).